Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Kostja would join 100%, today he’s grabbed three different women besides his girlfriend, slowly i think he’s getting it

Go on, why not have another smoke! :laughing:

she sad her doucebag left now she dont know what to do haha

I agree if he spent more time sitting with her and less time goofing around and stuff, the opportunity isn’t there for mikl. If marica stays, there isn’t one

When they go home together they are themselves, tonight, he spent too much time away,

well fuck douchebag is back now she ruin her life a little longer that guy treats her like s__t i honestly hate karel

Some girls like douchebags, don’t know why, has to either be lots of money or amazing in bed

I have never seen such a slimeball as that Mikl

from what iseen neither he hurries things up dont like to be seen and lives in parents basement and dont work so it aint the money

Doesn’t have the balls to pull this in front of marica

Can we stop the insults? It’s against the rules.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if she calls and says get away from Indira now, or don’t come home

yeah sorry just hard to see someone loose there home and be treated like crap dont know how hes allowed to be here but again im sorry

That’s not an insult, I’m just saying he knows marica wouldn’t let him touch indira, that’s all

ma perchè non invitano persone nuove ci sono sempre le stesse persone…

Hey guys. Nobody is a slimeball. Those are swingers. and everybody deserves a good fuck if they wont to.

1 Like

Mira en Henry grijpen in

I meant that Shane guy

You might think at Henry & Mira there would be sex in all rooms when you look at it here.

But what really happened? Mikl is kissing (now really for a long time) Indira. She refuses to take any further action. Shane kissed with Henry for a long time.

There were no bedroom actions except for a French kiss.

Kostja is really enjoying himself, he’s unfazed by mikl, but like i said Mikl didn’t need it to be her, that’s all