Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Who lost his home? And why shouldn’t he allowed to be here?

Elisha got kicked out of m&m place because of him and from everything ive seen in chat and other rooms hes done nothing but cause trouble everywhere he goes (karel)

1 Like

I always like to use the quote function so that there is no confusion over what comment I am referring to. Even I thought you were referring to the comment about Mikl not having the balls.

Karel never made any trouble. Tell me when he did trouble? I agree Mikl fucked it up with both girls.

Shana will be home waiting for mikl on the brown couch

1 Like

Yes you are right. Sorry :wink:

But whether she s___ps with Mikl or just in his apartment, that’s still the question.

I think she’s moved back in.

1 Like

ok not here to argue or go back and research all the different comments about him i apologized

2 Likes

so maybe he will let Elisha back before she ruins her life and gets heartbroken

1 Like

I mean whether you use this as a place to s___p or there will also be sexual acts.

No need to apologise my friend!

Miki is het probleem voor elke vrouw die hij tegen komt , broek uit en aan de slag

Mira likes kostja, that’s why she approves the relationship with indira

All the comments are made by same people who always complain about the guys. Can’t take them serious. Didn’t see any proof for the bs they talk…:stuck_out_tongue:

also last night after he had sex with tejo and his wife he got mad at tejo nad elisha when they had sex so he is causing drama but other examples will take longer to find or please just accept my apology

1 Like

He’s a hypocrite, it’s ok to do something, but how dare you do that as well.

Lol, both mikl and indira put their hand on kostja’s back in a aexual way

totaal van de wereld

Ryan I supported you at first, but your constant bashing of anyone that becomes a threat to your dream couple has become annoying