Mira & Henry (Part 1)

You can’t say we’re fucking your girlfriend, she needs to want to. People see something and without the language we’re all guessing

she kind of crawls into him

As soon as marica leaves with shana

Well we might be about to find out now that Mikl has got his hands on her while Kostja has yet another smoke break.

Kostja doesn’t mind it being Tejo, but, mikl is suppose to be likee family

Indira is getting hotter and hotter

She seems to be enjoying it, although I did notice that Mikl tried to put his hand up her top and she pushed it away.

I don’t think she’ll fuck anyone, but this is harmless fun

Elisha looks down now disappeaered with henry and mira what is going on anyone know

Mikl is keen on Indira, but will he get more than hot kisses?

Kostja gaat dit nooit winnen van Miki hij is gek op haar en dat zie je zij kan hem niet weerstaan als hij in de buurt is is zij verlamd en zal alles toelaten

I would bet he would have to bring in kostja with him to fuck her now

All I can say that it’s better Mikl than the other guys. But not sure it will end there

It can’t be coincidence, he only made out with her after marica left because, she wouldn’t approve or let him

1 Like

Indira doesn’t look at Kostja anymore when she’s busy

1 Like

Before they made out Indira spoke with kostja, and kissed him, almost as a way to say mikl isn’t anything but fun, don’t worry about anything and they smiled as he walked away

take it from me that Mikl has remained alone in being able to fuck Indira

I mean if you are going to dress up as a girl and behave like a c___d as Kosjta is now with the vibrator, what women wouldn’t want to look for attention elsewhere :laughing:

I would bet on a move to the bedroom and the other guys and gals joining in.