Mira & Henry (Part 1)

sorry… Elisha is still here at M&H… it was Felix and Felicia who left

It’s hilarious watching Tejo in his on going pursuit of Indira. He takes every opportunity to be close to her. The fact he is still fully dressed is surprising.

so is henry going to lay the law down and get the girls back home or keep elisha with doucebag in his house any ideas

Elisah and shana had a good thing going at M&M, she and shana are like best friends, they can fuck mikl all the time, and marica may join once in a while, and Kostja is gone, so couch is always free

T. feels in heaven, 3 women around him. He also tries to touch S.

1 Like

not now

1 Like

Well, if you have to take away shisha, space is gone. :joy: :rofl:

He had just asked them if they could move apart so that he could sit between them, seems the answer was no!

as I said before… all the ladies pull Marica close and want to hold her… but they never get to end up with her and have fun.

On Thursday she sat on Shana’s face as part of a threesome with mikl, and as I’ve said, one day i can see kostja and Indira having a threesome with her one day

1 Like

one can hope I guess

Lol Kostja is hilarious, just grabbed shana’s boobs in front of Indira, made her laugh

looks like cam 5 has been moved some not see left side of room as before

henry had long powow with mikl and k and then karel now he dreesed and reaally ignoring Elisha maybe henry ended it to get his money making apt back on track

1 Like

Looks like Kosta was given an ultimatum in the kitchen. Either you let us fuck her or you can fuck off. Kostja did not seem happy.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Indira decide, you can’t f___e her to fuck whoever, come on dude

1 Like

I tried to get a translation of that conversation, but because the oven fan was so noisy, it woudn’t pick it up. Besides everything is still by consent, even with swingers.

Does anyone think M & H are looking for a bigger place