Mira & Henry (Part 1)

ok where did mira and henry go no comments about isp issues or vacation…just gone

4 Likes

Let me know if there are drunk videos in archive, I love see it

3 Likes

Mira and Henry’s sudden disappearance is no surprise. we could see that things hadn’t been going well between the two of them for a while. a little clarification from vhtv would be nice.

2 Likes

Dont be an idiot, if you watched the stream or read a few posts up you would know why its down

1 Like

they covered the camera in the kingdom of Mira yesterday? How strange does not usually happen in vhtv, when you depend on bringing guests is what happens.

Well, 4:37 - a guy coming in the bathroom, where a girl is helping the drunk one with the puke, he wispering into to her ears, and suddenly, the camera is falled down, and its 9:30, and Mira try to fix it, and after 3 mins death-match fight, she first put it back in the wrong angle, and then suddenly again its 9:56… :smiley: WTF happening there? Like a horror (parody) movie… :smiley:

3 Likes

They were taken down. I’m guessing it was because the guest guy who was fucking Mira moved the camera so it was facing the ceiling. They got it working again but soon after the stream was removed. Glad to see it is back up today. I inquired about it and was told that they were removed for a rules violation. Assuming it was the moving of the camera but I could be wrong. Actually, I think Mira and Henry are very entertaining, especially when they have guests who get in on the action.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Annika, Lauren & Randy visiting

4 Likes

bandicam 2021-08-06 20-05-34-353

3 Likes

What has she got growing out of her chin?! :rofl:

4 Likes

Mira seems to be a little disinterested and distant just lately, she seems ok whenever they have guests over but seems bored when it’s just her and Henry… :flushed:

4 Likes

you’re gone :sob: :sob: :sob:

He has returned to the convent.

1 Like

2 hours and I’m waiting

Yeah, me too. Too much talk and no action.

4 Likes

Annika hat immer eine Trinkflasche dabei. Ist da was zum aufgeilen drin?

3 Likes

Жаль, что ты действительно просто потрясающая возбужденная милая мышка

No I guess it’s maybe medical condition

1 Like

What a pity!!! Annika’s gone ! When i saw her coming with a suitcase i hoped she was guest for a week !

5 Likes