Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Ok now you are arguing for the sake of arguing and adding Jack S__t towards this discussion. If you have no desire to change the cams then let us other folks lead a revolution to change the world. :innocent:

1 Like

No i am not i am just making a sensible reply to your argument, so ok we are both adding jack s__t then, wonā€™t be the first time probably not the last either :rofl: You lead the revolution then Marcie and be our standard bearer :rofl:

As Micheal Winner used to say, ā€œCalm down dearā€ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[Sparkles] Well send a ticket to support proposing that, they will then check the situation

This is the answer from the support: We forwarded your request to the manager if the request is approved - we can change the angle. If the request is not approved, the angle will remain the same.

So i doubt it will be changed as the tenant have that power and he only appeared because his blind room was find out and he need to show where 3 naked people spent a lot of minutes :grin:

2 Likes

Well we had our say and they can do what they feel is right. Why you would not be fair to your viewers I have no answer to.

1 Like

Or when they ainā€™t hiding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You could apply these same arguments for every apartment in VH as you can never please everybody all the time. Even Marcie and i :rofl:

Anyway itā€™s nosh time for me so no doubt will see all you argumentative buggers later :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Time for me to go change the neighbours cams as she just left. I need to get a better view. :innocent:

Do u like it!?) Hope yes. I need my pc not only for jerking

3 Likes

In this case, I can understand why. They are not participants, but guests so they can do it any way they want.

Thatā€™s what I suggested also

Ha! Tell that to the cats in other apartments

EVERYBODY should do the way they want / like. If viewers want to control actions, positions, clothes there are other sites famous for that

Yes, Thanks for reading our complaints

put a black box in front of it like they do to hide some toilets

i would say most of the time almost everyone is on the couch or can be seen from all camera angels. Lately though they have had alot more people over than usual and are spread out more so it makes it difficult to see everyone clearly especially from cam 4 which you get the backside of people and not very good views. however they do need to fix the sound on cam 4 canā€™t hardly hear anything without turning my speakers way up.

ok. but this is not a view we can click on yet is it???

I guess it is a cam not yet onlineā€¦