Mira & Henry (Part 1)

The cams have been fine as they are for years why would anyone want to alter them now. is beyond me. No one has moaned about them before and it’s only a couple whinging now, Some of the best cam views in VH.

1 Like

Have you never heard of new innovation and trying something new. If everyone had your view the wheel would not have been invented :innocent:

The same way they hide that division for their own interest for years where they were hiding, so now people want to see that area

I agree with that. It would make sense to move cam2 to the other side of the wall. Just the overall visibility would be better.

Why change something that has been fine for years with nobody complaining. Many now just like to complain to be a pain in the ass i think :rofl:

All people including me and you like to complain :stuck_out_tongue:. And I truly think the view would be much better this way…

That what the many government said to the slaves. :grinning:

Very true but not on well established apartments for which no one,not even you, has had any problem in the past so why jump on the band wagon now. And truly think it would not. Next moaner please :rofl:

Oh dear descending to those level now are we :rofl:

Come on now, to be fair the complains about this place and the many hidden spots has been going on for ages.

1 Like

By the way your love and sunshine of the apartment is visiting :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s that got to do wih the cams? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i like this woman very hot

3 Likes

And totally boring…

Where are there many hidden spots then?
For about 3 feet in the hall, wow.
To where cam 4 is true but no action takes place there anyway.
Possibly behind the fridge in the kitchen but nothing ever happens there anyway.
And opposite the front door where they hang all their coats, wow yes, they have loads of orgies there :rofl:
We all now know about the hidden room or should i say storeroom, no real loss now we know what it is.
So basically no real problem is there?

1 Like

Are you insulting the love of my life young man? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What about when people stand in front of the kitchen cam, no view whatsoever, same for cam 3. Hey if you do not want to improve the viewing then by all means write to support and open a ticket that we are all being a pain in your ass :zipper_mouth_face:

People stand in front of cams all the time that’s just tough s__t really, happens in many apartments, what do you want signs put up saying don’t stand here, move on please :rofl:

1 Like

Mira, you are very beautiful. I love your own and your ass. And I love your pretty fleece that hides your editant and then love. You make me hard. Henri, you are a real male, a real rascal, as women like them. Don’t change anything. Don’t listen to all these comments. No one is obliged to come and watch you on this site. HAVE YOU LOVE.

1 Like

Never seen sex in the kitchen anyway except one time when the table collapsed and we saw that fine :rofl: