Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Wat is een plonker ?

1 Like

I now i know, what a terrible injustice eh :laughing:
i know you are his number one fan Jabs but he does do it to himself without any extra help :laughing:

A vulgar word for the word ā€œdickā€ in British English.

The main thing is that it is not allowed to insult participants.

Obviously you havenā€™t seen our much celebrated british comedy ā€œonly fools and horsesā€ then you would understand that the word ā€œplonkerā€ is nothing even closely resembling an insult however i will excuse your ignorance as you have probably never seen the show. :+1:

1 Like

Vulgar? never, just a good old british piss take Jabs.
If you want vulgar i could easily oblige but am on my best behaviour right now :laughing:

1 Like

ik ben nooit te oud om bij te leren :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
never to old to learn :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lol donā€™t believe all you read, the term is taken from an old british comedy show called ā€œOnly Fools and Horsesā€.
Donā€™t think anyone had heard of the word before :laughing:
As an old british comedian, Kenny Everett would say. " itā€™s all done in the best possible taste" :laughing:

2 Likes

Trust me Jabs " plonker" is a commonly used word here in the UK itā€™s been used on tv,families here use it all the time.Ignore the dictionary definition itā€™s not used in that context ok. :+1:

Good afternoon to you too buddyboy :+1:

2 Likes

I believe you. But for a non English Speaker if you look it up this is what comes out.

1 Like

The person WHO called someone a retard is getting mad because someone called his mate a plonker. :joy:

Ah as usual late to the party to comment just for the sake of commenting :joy:

Fair enough but if a normal UK resident had written that dictionary entry they would have replaced the word penis with the word prick :laughing:
Oops slightly deviating from my best behaviour, i do apologise :roll_eyes:

Honestly we are not bulls__tting you and i get the language difference thingy.Iā€™m just a bit disappointed that you think i would insult anyone iā€™m a mouthy git but i donā€™t do that sort of thing.Are we pals again :rofl:

Now now pal you are being a bit controversial i think, :laughing:

1 Like

type the word in the google and the first thing that comes up is foolish or inept person which makes sense. I have never heard someone say it referring to a penis

Yep, you are correct, that is the way any UK person would use or mean the word :+1:
One immediately thinks of Rodney from the above mentioned show :laughing:

21 previous comments just to justify or vilify calling someone a name that really isnt offensive in the context of being offensive , jesus what as this forum become,