Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Common practice now for members to stay off topic for a long time. Tough read. Camcaps is the same too. Forum is usually pics/short videos and off topic. Not much to read about the tenants or activities within the realms. Even this post is off topic - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

entonces hice bien en irme a la cama anoche

So, who is the blond? Very nice looking

Just think if Henry was tied to the rings like Shana was and they let Debbie loose on him at full f___e

Didn`t you use the expression right plonker in a conversation with me once? That was cool. :heart: :hugs:

Must be very boring now not having any young pussy anymore and going to bed at 22:07 :laughing:

What s__t cams, can’t even get a decent view of Mira’s fanny now :laughing:

1 Like

Both up at 05:30am, wonder why? Are they goiñg away anywhere? Very unusual for this time of night, watch this space eh.
And on the beer already :rofl:

Good morning,
Henry wash your hands after sneezing…! Shame on you farmer.

One bathroom cam seems to be down?

Henry’s sneezing blew it of the wall. :laughing:

1 Like

It is nice to see that Marica has gotten her own flat. Has she had an own apartment also earlier? Anyone who knows that? Possibly I do not remember even if that has been the case earlier. :slight_smile:

Marica already has several apartments, starting with her (former) boyfriend Mikl, later with Shana and Wendy, among others.

Yes, I was actually starting to realize that when I was thinking more about it. Thank you for the answer. I appriciate it. :heart_eyes:

@Tanya or the (supposedly) little sister: what’s so bad about explaining which apartment Mirca has for?

let it go he does it with everyone…

@Tanya :fu::fu::fu::fu:

Rather like an old nag now though :laughing:

But with the new one I guess she changed manager ???

Otherwise Henry would have been there for the “move-in”,

and would have tried to “move-it-in”. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like