Mira & Henry (Part 1)

blondie is totally _____ and gonna fall as___p again :frowning:

She looks sober enough to me.?

That’s just the bored look :laughing:

Probably thinking there’s no way he is sticking that thing in me :laughing:

2 Likes

Well blondie had enough and just left at about 5:30 even Henry’s naked body couldn’t tempt her :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did she go out the door? looked like she just headed to bathroom or bedroom

No she left by the front door coat and shoes on :smile:

Dang I missed that lol

1 Like

She was pretty buzzed (almost falling over) putting her shoes on. I hope she made it home ok.

She seemed to be walking ok probably just lost her balance putting her shoes on.

I don’t know if anyone see Mira go through a few screenshots at 05:14:45 cam 16. This looked like they were direct links to cams in another one or more apartments. The images were too quick to be loaded from vhtv or another commercial site in my opinion. I would be interested of the opinions of some of the more frequent subscribers. I just wondered if this had put off the quest who left 5 minutes later.

1 Like

Think she had her head screwed on ok and decided not to get mixed up in the sordid escapades which may have occurred despite Henry’s many advances :laughing:
Rather coincedental she decided to leave almost immediately after.
Henry just doesn’t know when to stop it was obvious she wasn’t interested in him all evening.

1 Like

No doubt some will say why do i watch them given my opinion of Henry but come on, it’s the best comedy show on right now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

You also have by far the most comments in that topic here :joy:

Well is that Henry’s attraction or mine, being modest of course :laughing:

realm18-cam16-1681993076

God loves a trier but what a plonker Henry is :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

Good afternoon best pal, well what can i say you must be an excellent judge of character pal :laughing:

People attacking me if I ask somebody if he is slow on the uptake but you call a participant “plonker” ? Double standards? :thinking: