Mira & Henry (Part 1)

A ceux qui m’ont mis un pouce bas… Comment appelez vous des gens qui retire de l’argent sur l’activité sexuelle d’une autre personne?

You’re talking big bulls__t!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the information and the answer. What will the realm and apartment be named? Can you tell me that? What will it be called? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It will be called Trisha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank, you, thank you thank you. :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ur welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well he has a point however unpopular it sounds.

J’apprécie beaucoup votre impartialité sur ce forum…

Defend? Who attacked Russia? :stuck_out_tongue:

Could have sworn Russia were calling up conscription to bolster their ailing troops?
Maybe i misread it :laughing:

1 Like

You totally did. They are the ones attacking and not defending. There are no troops of a foreign state on Russian territory.

There’s always the Ukranian army could do with help defending then :roll_eyes:

Is it getting late for you?
How the hell is that possible? Even if he wanted how should Henry be able to fight for the Ukrainian army?

2 Likes

Well he is in one of the two country’s isn’t he? or have i got that wrong as well?

Nah but how can a Russian citizen fight in the Ukrainian army? You are talking weird by now…

Vu comment son arme secrète (celle entre ses cuisses) réagit je pense qu’il pourrait être un tireur des litres de bière

1 Like

Not weird at all, so if he is Russian he is escaping the Russian draft/conscription then which is what i was implying earlier.

If that is the case then it is a good thing. Or do you want even more Russians going there?

Your hatred and obsession for Henry can’t be so excessive that you want him to die there? :thinking:

S’il part à l’armée il sera plus utile au service ce distraction a branler des mecs… sur le front il risque de passer son temps à se mettre le canon de son fusil dans le cul