Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Russian Troll go home :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m a Russian troll and you’re just innocently peeking at Russian clits here

You do bring up the most silly excuses for any of the young Russian men avoiding helping their country.
Not that i support Russia in fact far from it but it’s a fact that Russia are desperate for troops.

Ii was just trying to ask why so many of the Russian men seem to be able to avoid being called up whether it is Henry or any of the others that occupy the apartments.
No other alterior motive at all I was only asking the question and certainly no hate implied which is what you are suggesting or implying.

I would accept even the most silly excuse for any Russian guy refusing to go there. Each Russian not going to that war is a good thing and a step in the right direction.

Very good. This way the war will end in the future.

I do not know and as I said for me the Russians not going there are the heroes.

Well words fail me on some of your answers but i think we had better draw this conversation to a close for all concerned apart from it being way off topic :roll_eyes:

I wouldn’t describe Henry as “young” and wonder whether 36 is too old to be conscripted?

1 Like

They are desperate and grabbing men a lot older than Henry.

Ne soyez pas inquiet
 au vu du nombre de vues et du nombre de commentaires que vous faites
 Henry est devenu une personne d’utilitĂ© public et Ă  ce titre il continuera a errer ici

AprĂšs que peut il espĂ©rer se sa vie ? Est ce que 4 5 ans en tant que participant sur vhtv fait sĂ©rieux sur un cv en tout comme expĂ©rience? Que peut il espĂ©rait de sa vie aprĂšs vhtv? Est il conscient que sa carriĂšre sur vhtv ne durera pas jusqu’à sa retraite?

They have moved twice during my time here.

Let us call her Trisha Faye, as my very dear mate and friend Bandaids is calling her. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

They are in their 4th place since I been watching.

That is correct. Yes.

There are at least two new girls right now visiting realm 62. I do not know their names. What is their names? Those two have also been visiting Wendys place at one point. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

J’adore la prĂ©sence primordial de la locataire principale de cet appartement que je n’avais mĂȘme pas vu au premier regard
 et le fait qu’Henry et mira occupe ce lieu comme s’ils Ă©taient toujours chez eux
 Mira a sans aucun doute une grande nostalgie de son ancien lit

They have also been visiting realm 48, then, if I am not mistaken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now there are three new girls at realm 62. The same three hve been visiting realm 48 aswell. :slight_smile:

Smart ass! :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah but AFAIK none of them got any names