Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Bad memory for someone so young :laughing: Well relatively young i suppose :laughing:

1 Like

i see Henry lapdogs are here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The serial sex scrounger :laughing:

1 Like

The person you named isn’t on the site and will NEVER get a place here on VHTV. For fuck sakes let it go
it’s now to the point its bulls__t spamming!

We have to many bulls__t spammers on this forum now that feel that their only porpoise in life I’m sure is annoy the majority of those on the forum and get ulcers over a simple name change. People do it in real life as well, get over it for fuck sakes!

Well, I am sorry if you feel it that way B :boom: :hugs:andaids, but my point will stay the same. No matter what. I am sorry about that. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I do appriciate your eager and engagement on this matter in particurlar though. You have to continue with that. That is just a good thing. Good for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

One of them. Some of the other ones are “checking” the other houses that he controls with “single” girls

I am sorry, very sorry that you, or even if you feel it that way. But my point of view regarding this matter alone will stand the same. That will not change no matter what. That stands rock solid to me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Faye will always be Faye. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am very sorry for you if that annoys you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And if you say something like that again, Bandaids, I will for ever repeat the same thing over and over again. That will never change for me. On my part. I am very sorry for you if that annoys you. That does not annoy me. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

The only other one is Wendy ain’t it? unless you know better pal.

And the one at the ex-hidden room realm.

Oh yeah forgot her :laughing: not as though she doesn’t stand out :roll_eyes:

Why dont Henrys guests feel up mira , like he dose to all the outher girls . bitof a mistry that 

Right now Faye is sucking cock at Floras flat. If you want to watch it. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am sorry. She is more like fucking. It is up to each and everyone. Of course. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ces personnes sont vraiment trĂšs fortes
 leur appartement est tellement ennuyeux que les spectateurs s’endorment devant leur Ă©cran, restant ainsi connectĂ© toute la nuit sur eux, et les mettant en pole position mĂȘme si personne n’est prĂ©sent dans la piĂšce

Trisha will be online tomorrow I hope

3 Likes

Dommage j’espĂ©rais juste que Trisha ex faye avait pu se dĂ©barrasser de ses proxĂ©nĂštes

homme alone , miss Indra so much

1 Like