Mira & Henry (Part 1)

winning the latest best apartment poll

1 Like

They only counted Henry’s votes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

too b___dly right should be most boring one

Participants vote do not count.

Well just goes to show the mindset of so many as he even gets peaks in the viewing timeline when u_________s duhhhh :laughing:

1 Like

Come on he is cuddling with the toy :teddy_bear::joy:

Words fail me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can’t see how it’s rigged cause only forum members can vote just like Jabbs said vhtv participants votes doesn’t count. I think the reason why Mira and Henry wins all the time is because their popular among the subscribers views of the apartment and the content they put out and plus the guests that they have over as well

2 Likes

In their current apartment are you serious :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Herzlichen GlĂźckwunsch zur erneut besten Wohnung von VHTV, ihr habt es verdient!

1 Like

Well that was obvious . The only boaring appartment and he wins this > VHTV you have exceled yourselfs this time . fix or what ?? dull parties secrete rooms and many complaints . Maybe it was titled wrong it should have bee The worst appartment

1 Like

I reckon Henry has shares in VHTV :laughing:

Never understand why they don’t ever show the poll results :roll_eyes:

:laughing:

The results are there for everyone to see.

Did you vote for a different place?

That cannot be correct . We know Debbie rarely shows herself off in front of the cameras preferring to do that privately . She has said so in the past. And when she does whammo - Robwin is very very rude about her physical condition. I really think you should apologise. You say your comments won’t affect our viewing habits,. That’s not what i am worried about. Are you that rude to all the friends in your life. If you have any ?

1 Like

YES wouldnt ote for this due to the way he is

Since when has Debbie been one of my friends then, do explain?
Do you consider all participants your friends then? Wow.
She is a big girl now am sure she can handle it the same as many others make comments about other guests and participants or hadn’t you noticed that?
Just saying it as it is, i can’t lie :laughing:

i am not suggesting she is a friend of yours. In fact i guess i am suggesting that you don’'t have any at all if you make those sort of comments in your own life. . I am embarrassed for you . No more to be said .