Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Yes i quite agree that there has to come a time when, of a certain age, it begins to get a bit embarassing watching. Apparently Henry recently had his 36th birthday or so the general opinion is though on close up he isn’t carrying it very well :roll_eyes:

1 Like

well… Marica is back at Jakar place… and looking good as always

4 Likes

Nice to know I was right about my assumption on his age and you are spot on…he has not had a good paper round lol. Also bang on with your other comment and I too would say it is embarrassing. Reminds me of the guy going through a midlife crises, who does not want to admit that he is “getting on”, getting a podge, going bald and doesn’t want to. Gets himself a girdle to hold it all in, has enough botox injected to keep a battleship afloat, grows a beard to hide the other wrinkles and has his hair long at the back, in the hope it will take the dairy away from what he is missing on top, gets himself some way ott, top down, sports car and pays for a Woman half his age, to drive around in it with him, to compensate for it all…not a good look either :0)

Now that you have called Debbies tits saggy, i would not be surprised that the flash didn’t last long. The fact that you can’t be assed to watch them anymore now that you have probably damaged the chances of the rest of us enjoyng them is okay is it ?

Am sure any comment of mine won’t effect your viewing habits or any of their exhibitionist tendancies :laughing:
Biggest damage they have done is change their apartment for this one.

What’s with this pink lighting then? Yet another reason not to watch. Just seems to get worse everyday.
Together with the need to get binoculars :laughing:

I see my biggest fan Tanya is alive and kicking then :laughing:

1 Like

Tanya (also called “:-1:”) is a fan of all of us… :laughing:

2 Likes

My apologies I can assure you I wasn’t trying to claim exclusive rights :joy:

Maybe there is a badge for “Most down thumbs” she is trying to achieve

nice cupple of OAP ,

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I have definately been taking notice that Tanya, even though she sometimes is a thumbs down, she definately is fond of and appriciates me. And I am glad for that. Thank you very much for giving me at least some of your attention Tanya. You shall know that the attention you are giving me is greatly appriciated. I like it very much. Thank :hugs: you for that. :slight_smile: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Tanya actually lives in an upside down world, so that being said the :-1: is actually a :+1: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

does anyone know what Henry has up on the tv?

2 Likes

That is not a typo mistake? 63rd birthday - :smile:

1 Like

Congrats to @Henry for winning the latest best apartment poll :clap:
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

3 Likes

is this fix all what ? :thinking:

What do you mean?