Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Insults do not become you Mr Smith.
You can suggest all you like but in the end they are what they are, just suggestions from you. :roll_eyes:

Only percentage numbers not actually votes cast, two different things.
After all 25% of 4 is 1, whereas 25% of 100 is 25 big difference eh.

2 Likes

Ah soon when the winners are posted you will see how many voted and can do the maths…

Awfully kind young man :hugs:

3 Likes

They started to be boring in this apartment. always sitting on that chairs infront of a table…dumbing day by day… previous apartment was beter even shana was awsome in this apartment

Henry still playing with his new toy, he was just now looking at something like Google maps and looking at Ukraine and Russia and zooming around… He’s been on that all night until now since i last looked in about 4hrs ago :laughing:
Even Mira looks bored s__tless :laughing:
Still in the previews though,god knows why?

If you research the terms “boredom, wasteland, empty” on Google, the picture of the two appears under “Pictures”.

I natrally thought you were taking the piss,which you were, but if you add in the word “apartments” they actually do pop up :rofl:
Insert in Google “boredom, wasteland, empty,apartments” then click on Images and hey presto :rofl:
Has to be the Google site though.

Tanya and I have definately one thing rock solid in common. Both of us: We like Faye, we love Faye and we absolutely miss Faye. For now. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Were you talking about Faye? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GrandPa & GrandMa found something on Facebook! LOL

1 Like

Are you being delusional again? Who is this fictional person you speak of? You only see her when you’re off of your medications? Just asking for a friend :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Please keep in mind I’m joking

Yes, I am truthfully very much so, my dear mate of a friend. And I will continue to do so. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are just very good, my dear mate of a friend. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

coiffeur Henry

4 Likes

The last time Henry did that, the woman was gone the next day, reappeared and disappeared to this day… :open_mouth:

Mira, take care… :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Ok, so I can moderate myself some here. She may does not look like a direct witch. But she kind of looks like a hulder, or something. :slight_smile:

Gisela came in,

Snoopy seems to be as exited, as Henry usually is, when he sees young girls.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes