Mira & Henry (Part 1)

and the huge outside party area.

2 Likes

big day ahead the burning of the baige sofa bed , ,

Yes, I understood the connections between the events much better when I read the Queen apartment thread. It is about contractual diffrences and changes suddenly occuring between the participant and the gouverning crew As far as I can understand. They were sorry for the inconvieniences and will do measures to avoid similar events in the future. They said. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they, well very simply put…fucked up this transition :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

menos mal me cogio trabajando

1 Like

As long as they dont put a black light over it first, It’ll glow in the dark!
Don’t get down wind of it when they burn it either, it would be pretty toxic.

1 Like

Braw, al let ye kin when ur invited. :wink:

1 Like

Und Mikl hilft ihm dabei.

I was a subscriber to RLC for several years and I can recall seeing the cams only twice. One time, a mirror on a bathroom medicine cabinet opened just far enough to show the bathroom camera. One other situation was where one of the glass patio doors in a bedroom opened from the wind and because of a different door being opened, the glancing reflection off of the two, showed the camera. They must put a lot of effort into keeping the cameras hidden so that subscribers can pretend to be “real voyeurs”. It actually took me a little while to get used to seeing the VHTV cams all over.

Good luck with the move. I hope it’s a two bedroom apartment with lots of cameras.

1 Like

Your spot on,if ever a realm needed a second bedroom it’s this one even although a lot of the action took place on the living room sofa in the last place.
PS not a hidden room though :wink:

1 Like

Every one is suprised that they are moving , they have moved before , the first flat wasnt much bigger than this one , then they had a luxury appartment for a while with indoor pool . they have been here a while now so like lots off us probably neeeded a change . Just wait and see what happens

1 Like

Are you a Mandalorian?

So I guess no one has gotten to screw Fayes very delicate chocolate factory of a pussy with their dick just yet? Not yet for now? I guess so. Not yet. Hopefully it will be so. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

There are still some who is doubting if it is Faye or not? She is still fond of food like a banging horse out of a cage. :slight_smile: So you have your answer right there. :slight_smile: :hugs: :hugs:

It is Faye she still has the pussy scratch going on but not as bad as it has been

1 Like

It’s a secret…this is the way :wink: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

She was doing quite a bit of pussy scratching in the ass while she was a guest at realm 48. So I am not surprised about that. :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

This is the “NEW WAVE” Way. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

As a direct result of just that, they had to socalled re organize some points in her contract. As a result of that also, they had to change her name. As far as I can understand. :hugs: :heart_eyes: