Mira & Henry (Part 1)

1 Like

So Mira and Henry are ultimately taking over the departing Shanas former realm. We will just wait out what happens in the future. :slight_smile:

Is it actually bigger than their old place or does the camera angle trick us

1 Like

Still only one bedroom though.

It will be the same s__t, pilgrim meetings every day and they already have the bathroom/room without cameras to hide all night.

1 Like

if I’m not mistaken they added cameras in the living room…

2 Likes

I don`t know. I have heard some small chatting about it probably being a little bit larger. The space to move. :slight_smile:

Let’s be real, when was the last time there was multiple sex action where multiple rooms were necessary

In Henry’s old apartment with the secret room :laughing:

Is it actually a secret room installed? No, I do not think so. :slight_smile:

Yes 4 & 5 are either new and different views but mainly showing more floor area as still only one sofa but they do have those blow up seats i suppose.
But the whole apartment is just less personal than their old one due to the large floor area of this one.

In dieser Wohnung gab es vorher auch ein geheimer Raum oder so was ,hat sich nur keiner aufgeregt darüber.

So the actual floor area is larger. :slight_smile:

There are no secret room as such i don’t think just 2 toilet rooms which many often use.
Just how big they are is anybody’s guess.
Don’t understand why the floor plan isn’t shown as it’s only Shana’s old apartment.

No just the same size, it’s only Shana’s old place.

much rarther se Shana in there than presant company , omo

2 Likes

The realm number is changed to realm 18. The same as they had at the former realm. So that stays the same as before. :slight_smile:

Yeah well realm numbers are only a technical issue as they mean nothing to members really.

Yes, correct. :slight_smile: But I could not help but notice it. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Smartass. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

mushroom magerment, same old s__t , differant day ,