Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Thank youā€¦ we knew something was happening. Itā€™s good that you arenā€™t leaving permanently. Come back soon !!!

Well you got your questions answered. Relocation

Then I ultimately was right in my assumption then. Unsurprisingly. Moving. :slight_smile:

I already said that yesterday, but no one believes meā€¦ :sweat_smile:

I did believe in you. :joy: :joy: :hugs: :hugs:

They are running an old Aqua classic at the Queen realm. Or they did. Barbie girl. :slight_smile: Sorry.

Lā€™appartement est hors ligne!

A historic momentā€¦ :sweat_smile:

VHTV history is being written and we will be there liveā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

grafik

1 Like

and yesterday I wrote just cleaning out off cam room, I was mistaken, my admittance

seeing the relocation inscription in henry and miraā€™s apartment makes me strange after so many hannies in the same apartmentā€¦

Good luck with the move. Like others, I hope the camera angles and coverage are as good in your new appt as in the old - so many appts it is poor and if there is any action, you canā€™t really see it. Your sofa was one of the best! :grinning:

They have got a static at Pettycur so you can nip in and see them :wink: :smile:

Will they be back or did they leave the project?

1 Like

Cā€™est marquĆ© sur le site.

Most re locations I gather are different apartments than others from their own group of friends, so letā€™s see if itā€™s shanaā€™s, or somewhere new

The old T&S apartment I believe was the biggest of all the H&M realms

The Fayebulous ass is still Fayebulous. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

It just doesnā€™t make any sense why would you have all yuor videos deleted from one name from the archives and come back under a different name, are you not going to get naked and have new videos

1 Like

They needed a bigger place with all their parties anyway. maybe an extra bedroom too.

1 Like