Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Well makes no odds now that no one wants to fuck with him :laughing:

No, that is absolutely true because the realm is very resently closed for now in the wait of what will happen in the future. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

since she left her realm has found a new dimension and has had more views in every realm she has been in even without having sex. The best move would be moving to Shana’s apartment and use this to her advantage instead of going back

You are probably very right. Let us just wait and see what will happen in the future. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

we’ll see… I just hope she doesn’t end up like Lyla

Do you have any indications as to what will happen to Faye for example? She is going to stay within the project right? She is not going to departure? I hope at least she will not departure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have no idea, mine is only a business thought since that is what it is at the core. It would be a wrong move (in business terms) to leave the project.

3 Likes

Well she’s supposed to have her own apartment, at least her names on it :rofl:

1 Like

So she is going to have her own apartment actually? Now I did become fuckingly glad. To be honest. THAT MEANS SHE WILL STAY. Go Faye. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes I know and I hope she doesn’t go back, they should change the name of her old realm and she should start a new path in this new dimension. She would end up like Lyla if she went back with those people.

I hope to God you are right with that assumption. I just hope Faye will stay. To be honest. :slight_smile:

I hope so… I like her and hope to continue to see her as she is now rather than as she was before she left her realm.

1 Like

We have something in common. We both like her very much. I like that. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course she already has her own apartment with her own name on it Realm 56. :heart:

If you look in the archives for Faye all the videos are gone. So that must mean something.

Well, that is a fucking shame. To be honest. :heart:

Fucking God damn it. You are right. :heart:

The support crew will for now not share the information regarding if she will stay or not. They are shutting up about it. For some reason. :heart:

Removed by poster.

1 Like

Not good. Regarding if she will stay or not. Then I have to for now assume the worst outcome. She will departure. But do not worry. I will live on with my life. But I do think it is a fucking shame. :slight_smile: