Mira & Henry (Part 1)

exactly…it is very likely that they have realized that to raise views like old times they need a bigger space and Shana’s apartament would be perfect

1 Like

maybe they just change. M&H need something bigger, and shana is looking for something smaller … would fit together

I’d hate to see Mira leave the project… Except for the constant smoking, she’s gotta easily be one of hottest women on here. Plus, she’s pretty much all natural with no ink, little or no piercings and even some pussy hair… And she’s one of the older women on here!!!

2 Likes

he would have withdraw symptoms it would keep him awake at night talking about henry means that much to him :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Faye is an ungrateful person, after what Henry did for her, not even a BJ!
She always had Henry at a distance, yet she fucked with Kano!!!

It seems to me that Faye is the first woman in the project, like Almira he couldn’t fuck…

Ehm. Well. She did not let Kano fuck her, at least not at realm 18. At realm 18 she let him lick her pussy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting thought, especially when you consider Henry set up the cams there. It’s possible that “if” they are moving there the cams are still all set up. So it would be as easy as shutting down the old place and turning on Shana’s apartment all on the same day. I don’t know how rental contracts go there but I’m guessing it’s a monthly lease. If so this month I’m thinking has already been paid for in both locations. This would give then plenty of time for an easy move and cleanup and camera removal of their apartment.

Have to say it, your comment sucks. lol. That being said it’s my thought that there were guardrails put up and agreed on as to what he could or couldn’t do as a condition of her going there. But there is absolutely no doubt that Faye being there brought up the views and that in itself had to please both Mira & Henry. But of course this is speculation on my part. We all have our own thought on it.

1 Like

Where is Fayebulous going to stay now more permanently? Realm 48? Or realm 56? Is it anyone who knows? :slight_smile:

Any manager for vhtv should invite new interest tenants, tell them about the project, and he should never be attempting to touch a single one.

Sieht wirklich nach ein Umzug aus . Oder vielleicht verlasen sie ja komplett dass Projekt

correct, especially because that place has great potential that Shana has made the most of. I would honestly rather have Faye move there than go back to her old realm

Yes, I agree with you, that is a great suggestion. Alternatively. For Faye to maybe move in to Shanas. Could be a great thing. Maybe also more permanently. Probably. :slight_smile:

The apartment isn’t empty, M&H probably went away for a few days, I doubt they’ll ever leave, because where else can Henry get younger women to act like they’re into him to get an apartment

Well, the apartment is of course removed now because of Shanas departure from the project. I am quite sad to hear that. But nothing to do about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One problem. He has to move cams around to create a hidden room. :joy: :rofl:

Is Faye going to departure from the project as well? Don`t say that will you please? Or will it happen? :wink: :hugs: :upside_down_face:

And that would end up being that you couldn’t see down the hall to the bedroom at all :dizzy_face: :joy: :rofl: :joy:. But everyone knows the room and where it is anyhow, so there could absolutely no denying it as we constantly saw people go in and out of it. But yes, I get your joke :joy: :rofl: :joy:

But there is not much as a hidden room in Shana’s apt