Mira & Henry (Part 1)

But her apartment is for now at least not removed. For now that is. I do not know how to interpret that yet. :heart:

They are blaming it on due to internal reasons. The support crew. :slight_smile:

Well, I think it’s time for them to move to a new apartment, I just hope it has more than one bedroom

1 Like

But that’s just it. It is NOT any more space than the present apartment, just a larger living room that includes a Kitchen so I think the square footage is equal.

I really hope they don’t move into Shana’s apartment. Even Jerinas’s place was a better option for them

I have heard that similar label before. When the support crew disagrees with participants and gets rid of them for some reason. I have heard it before Sadly. Internal affairs behind closed doors. Sadly. :heart:

Well, there are already two rooms ( 1 closet and 1 Bathroom) that have no cameras in Shana’s apartment

2 Likes

Well, that kind of labels my latest point. Sadly. :heart:

Yes but to small I would think. Well maybe the bathroom is bigger. I have no clue since I have never seen it there. :rofl:

1 Like

Actually, there are two

1 Like

But I have never experienced the archive videos getting ripped off before. That is new. At least for me. :heart:

That’s a nice thought but nothin is official yet

I hope to God you are right. That nothing is official yet. And it will all sort out for the best. The best outcome possible for us all. I hope. :slight_smile:

No, I remember another instance when some archive videos have been removed. I think it’s up to the Participants.

2 Likes

Well, the other one is a closet and I don’t think it’s any smaller than the infamous hiden room in realm 18, which it’s also a closet.

Yes, you are probably right there too. I am not quite sure about how some of the rules can be handled and interpreted. Surely you are right. :heart:

1 Like

The so called closet in the present realm is much bigger that you think.

Not by the inside pictures I’ve seen

1 Like

Don’t know what pic’s you saw. I also got to see the inside on another social media site from Mira. It is pretty big.

2 Likes

You see for example that even though Shana has left the project, she as a participant, most probably, has taken the decision that the excisting video archive concerning her can still officially be standing as it is, and not be removed. It is up to her as participant. :heart:

1 Like