Mira & Henry (Part 1)

This is far away from " I just told "

… and you, in my opinion, are not in the position " to tell people what to write and what not. "

You can politely ask, or suggest for others what you would preferr. JMO

1 Like

Might as well be, that the paramedics asessed her as having to go see a doctor, because there is nothing they could do.

That wouldn’t take long.

But noone was present, when they spoke to Faye, so it’s all guessing, noone knows facts.

what do you care no one asked you anything…

I think ryan1977 can answer for his own business without the lawyer…

Je info dat je ons heeft is niet juist .
Mira was er gans de tijd bij

Yes of course i have, my kids when they were young to be precise.
Not being derogatory against Faye at all but she is an adult for gods sake and is capable of knowing when she is sick or whatever and when she needs to see a doctor or hospital A&E.
This whole thing has seemingly been blown out of all proportion it would appear with everybody weighing in with with all kinds of diagnosis.
Give the girl some credit she is old enough to work out when she needs medical assistance i would have thought…

I see the thunbs down from the usual suspects :laughing:

if it was indira and kostja you’ll see how he would answer you right away…

as if anybody asked you. LOL

In fact you answer things that nobody asked you…

besides other people, I have another life offside VHTV.

1 Like

In the post you linked up to I didn’t even mention Mira,

what do you mean?

correct :+1:, I adapt to you. Sad enough

enjoy the indira and kostja archives on the forum and don’t bother…

if it keeps the viewers watching its making money for them all the time we are commenting on it , they will do what is required to help bet keep her there for us to talk about . they dont want her to have to go oaway from the flat unless they have to

All i was meaning Rob was that Faye must have realised she needed to see a doctor and Mira decided to accompany her as a friend that’s all.

There’s no doubt they are making money from views while Faye is there but i don’t believe for one minute that is the reason she is still with them.Guests dossing in other peoples flats is commonplace on here and i would like to think M&H are helping her out till she feels better,lets face it she could be at Wendys by now,who knows what goes on.

i dont disagree with that and as i said they have her best of helth on there minde , thats why ther have now got her staying there . but the vieqws at the moment are needed by them as they have lost all there reealms apart from Wendy so everything they can do to get views and money at the moment helps them

I don’t believe it, he’s packing the Christmas tree away, he could have waited until Easter :laughing:

1 Like

You mean they have a hidden agenda in having Faye stay? :laughing:
Oohhh you are so mercenary :laughing: