Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Come on pal have you never taken anyone to the doctor before,it’s nice to be nice eh.

1 Like

tres jolie vous avez un corps superbe vous ete une de femmes les plus ravissante

faye : baby , I wish you health , Why don’t you go to the hospital? Better than this situation

pero alguien puede decir que le pasa? hemorroides?

Henry got the ambulance right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks as if the medics have arrived

A good call by VHTV to give them some privacy.

and always online the apartment and I do not see doctors…

1 Like

They are not offline. If you click on their link, you’ll see Henry sitting there with a beer as usual.

Er zijn twee verpleegsters gekomen .
Bij aankomst zijn ze even offline geweest .

1 Like

The Paramedics left very quickly and Faye still looks to be in a lot of discomfort. From the time they were in the apartment I don’t think they had time to asses Faye properly for some diagnostic tests.

Yes, I agree

I think that they were offline momentarily as the medical staff were attending to Faye. As you rightly stated Henry was having a _____ while Faye was in the kitchen before retiring to the bedroom

Mira seems to have settled after her seizure :+1:

I think, Faye sent them home. look at her crossed arms. that is a clear sign of rejection for me.

ok, it’s your pain, Faye.

Do you understand Russian? or did you use faje gestures?

Oh okay, thanks for the update. Glad everything seems to be ok.

sorry but is there one person in the whole forum who understands Russian so he can translate what they said to each other with the doctors…

He comforted Mira during her seizure and so what if he was having a beer,he didn’t know Mira was about to fit.