Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I hope ur feeling better Faye :hugs:

2 Likes

Well she’s still walking like a duck :roll_eyes:
That wasn’t meant to be rude just in case anybody wants to jump on me. Not literally of course :laughing:

2 Likes

I would like to express a humble thank you to all of you who are cherring me on, actually. There is quite a lot more of that than I ever would have thought it could be in the first place. To be honest. Thank you everyone. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

More like The Penguin

1 Like

Is that a sorry sight on the couch

She is actually quite a little sweetie Penguin, then. I have to be honest about that. At least. :slight_smile:

That is actually a very good point. I do not understand Russian pretty much at all. With the exception of yes and no. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I take it you mean Henry making sure we all see his dick,dick being the operative word.

Da i’m the same niet clue whatsoever :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Niet clue except niet clue. Pretty much. :laughing:

Yes, he for sure likes to be swinging his little sausage. To everyone and everything. :slight_smile: For some reason. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid it will take some time if she is suffering from what I suspect.

What are you suspecting she is suffering from, then? If you don`t mind me asking? :slight_smile:

Sorry, but since it’s just a guess on my part, I won’t say anything more about it.

1 Like

Ok, that is just fine. I was just wondering. :slight_smile:

tiresome seen that little thing so many times , you would think he would have more respect for the girl on the sofa next to him . she is not well .

1 Like

Like Shana, Faye will soon be thrown out on the street. Life is also expensive in Russia and who doesn’t earn anything… The last time Shana visited M&H, she was told that she would no longer pay the bills. So will Faye.
Have you all already registered as Enemy Agents? :grinning: :wink: :grinning:

I understand russian too

Well then it’s a good job you don’t know or else you would be worrying yourself sick :laughing:

1 Like

im not a doctor, i just play one in the bedroom…hahahaha