Mira & Henry (Part 1)

he has always been there for her

2 Likes

It was nearly all over by then, am surprised they havenā€™t cut it from the feed.
She completely started shaking all over and then for a minute or so p________t completely.

get over it indira and kostja are goneā€¦

1 Like

I just saw Faye sit down, holy crap she really is walking like a penguin, i donā€™t think herbes, or a yeast infection causes that

this girl needs a doctor

Whatā€™s happened to her ? i missed something ?

1 Like

faye poor thing is sick i hope she gets well soon i saw her cryingā€¦ :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I agree with youā€¦

why donā€™t you keep your fucking jokes for you is really sickā€¦ :rage: :rage:

I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t taking her to the hospital? How is it possible that VHT doesnā€™t do something and neither does her manager?

1 Like

Not quite sure what the problem is but someone needs to intervene and get some medical assistance. The same at Wendyā€™s yesterdayā€¦thereā€™s something not right and somebody needs to take responsibility and get her the support she so obviously needs

1 Like

i think she has hemmroids

faje :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I went school with a girl called Emma Royds

Iā€™m sure nobody wishes bad for Faye,

but why donā€™t you keep your comments for yourself.

If Faye was too sick to be in front of camera, she would have been taken to hospital.

The world is not gonna stand still because of her itching/hurting snatch.

I wish you quick recovery Faye :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

Get over it, sheā€™s not dead yet, so normal comments, that are not insulting must be allowed.

If you canā€™t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

JMO

1 Like

but what do you say but reason before you writeā€¦I just told a person not to write crappy comments when a person is sickā€¦

She left with Mira earlier,

hopefully to see a doctor, but we donā€™t know what they did about her problem.

I consider Mira old and wise enough, to know how long Faye can stay in this environment,

and will initiate decisions when necessary.

1 Like

too busy scratching her snatch? She should step outside and rub some snow on it.

You should rub your balls until they burstā€¦

creo que tiene problema de hemorroides