Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Well that I am not absolutely certain of, in fact. But what I just said about Belarus is the God damn fucking truth. It really is. It actually is no kidding. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

But in itself it actually is fully possible. That there is an actual story behind that name. White Russian cocktail. It is absolutely fully possible. :slight_smile:

There actually is an adjusted norwegian recipe on the international White Russian Cocktail. It really is. That is also the actual truth. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

When I described Fayes a little strange activity on the couch at Wendys yesterday night. I called it finger feeling the pussy. All that activity is actually saved in the archives by now. The support crew actually use the term squirming. I have actually never heard the expression squirming in the english vocabulary before. I have learnt something new today. I have never used or heard that expression before. You learn something new every day. That also applies to me. Luckily. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I hope that this definition helps regarding a White Russian

What ethnic group is White Russian?

In the 18th and 19th centuries, the term โ€œWhite Russianโ€ described ethnic Russians living in the area between Russia and Poland (today this includes Lithuania, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia and Moldova).

1 Like

Thank you you very much with the help of clearing that up. :slight_smile: You learn something new every day. That also applies to me. Luckily. :slight_smile:

But quite in contrary of that ethnic definition. It is actually also an own adjusted norwegian recipe on the International White Russian Cocktail. It is a _____. That is also the truth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

just shows how interesting M and H are , seems to be a _____ chat room now

Yes, that is probably the truth. But that theme came up because of the conversation. More or less. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yes it started with 1 little comment , and more interesting than M and H at the mo

Yes, we need to keep the small grey in our heads busy, you know. To fill in the empty space of no activity or letters. To put it that way. :slight_smile:

I wonder if heโ€™s try to reel in M&M again for a new realm

just trying to get views up again . hes loosing money

1 Like

Henryโ€™s digging for gold I see lol

she hasnt wanted to know him the last few times they haveseen each other , so tonight will tell

1 Like

This time her boyfriend Mikl is here

that depends on Mira ? she does let him fuck her . if something happens just goes to show he is desporate to get views up again and he still has a hold on them somehow

H&M beste Freunde sind gekommen!

3 Likes

lovers

3 Likes