Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Let me guess, it’s massage time for Mira, by marica

1 Like

isnt it funny , they have started playing arround now ? they normaley give Mira a massage and thats it , never do this . is it a bump the views up exercise ?

Maybe they want to show, they are ready to return, lord knows Henry needs another realm, and their realm did quite well last year

its a funny way of showing it now . he is getting desporate so maybe asked them to help out , last time they had an apartment it didnt end well so dont think they would want to go through that again .

If he hadn’t thought it was a good idea to invite Shana to live with them, I think they would have stayed there for a while

1 Like

it happend once so i think Marcia might not be so keen a second time . thats how the site works putting people together as groupes for sex ,

1 Like

Having Marica still wearing her panties when she grinds onto Mikl’s cock on that blowup couch must have come close to causing a mess on those black panties

1 Like

Thanks for your humble advise. It’s just the now vs then. This used to be where everyone gathered, drank a lot, had a good time. These are all things of the past. Now, they lay around, live cam, as do many others Things are different all around.

2 Likes

When I started to follow this realm they were in the “Casting Couch” phase which in its self was a pleasure to watch. Nights with potential couples and trials to see weather they came up to scratch. It then progressed to the point where Henry and Mira managed the new comers from this period. Gatherings and parties were common and a pleasure to watch.
This has fun has slowly disappeared over the last few months and it appears that Henry & Mira have been left on their own. Lets hope they restart casting for new apartments and give us back some of the old Henry & Mira of past months.

1 Like

dont think thats the only reason here ,i think a lot of it started wien Henery just got too big for himself , he thought he could do what he wanted with the girls when ever he wanted weather they wanted it or not , if not just get them _____ . Then the use of the secret room with no respect to the paying subcribers and his attitude and replies to the comments about it , I think he thenstarted to get gready on payments thats why they all started leaving . Dont get me wrong i love them both but now they have just lost he plot .But i wont be renewing until camming and secrete rooms stop its the only way to make VHTV take notice if enough dont renew

I hope that Mira is making appointment with gynocologist.

2 Likes

Lets hope this is Mira taking Faye to see a doctor :+1:

1 Like

I will state, in general terms, that realm 18 was more well worth watching before than it is now. Before there actually were quite a lot more orgies compared to what it is now. Now the orgies are almost gone. That makes it long lasting and a little bit boring in the long run. It used to be quite great and well worth watching. It is not quite so well worth watching now compared to what it used to be. Just my general opinion. :slight_smile:

Sex orgies etc,etc,are M&H’S business model which appears to not be working anymore,how to fix it is difficult as you need willing people to take part and it seems no one is interested.They are possibly financially secure now and don’t need to work so hard but how long the viewers will put up with it is another story.It’s strange to watch now all the regulars that have visited over the years and willingly participated now have become pretty much social visitors.Yep the two of them are going to have to come up with something soon.

Yes, I basically totally agree. You are basically saying the same as I am, just with other words, he, he, he. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Probably they are doing too well as financially independent? Don`t have to work so hard because of it? Possibly. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The only ones who were interested, that used to be it by the way. That was Indira, Marica and Shana. Plus probably Elisha and Alida. Now no one of them seem to be interested in it. And probably Annika too, then. So then you have the result of it. :slight_smile:

Why, isn’t Faye capable of seeing a doctor on her own for gods sake??? :roll_eyes:

Maybe because she can hardly walk…?

Maybe she doesn’t have any money for the doctor and Mira has to foot the bill…?

In any case, it’s not wrong that Faye has a female companion.

Well she will have to walk there even if Mira takes her.

Would have thought she has earnt loads by now the amount of times she is online unless someone ain’t paying her, not as though she is paying for any rent or food is it. :roll_eyes: