Mira & Henry (Part 1)

just like dennis ,henry will prob still be pimping well into his pension years :wink:

1 Like

Who is Dennis?

dennis hof ,Dennis Hof - Wikipedia

Never heard of him

I just read he was a brothel owner

most famous pimp in usa ,

Sonya in Christmas mood :heart:

1 Like

Is the puppy s___pingā€¦ :shushing_face:

Resting. She is an old lady. Not a puppy :wink:

looks identical to the socks my soppy grandson got me for xmas , stored away now along with all the other silly xmas stuff he got me in the loft lol

ok i didnā€™t knowā€¦ :wink: :+1:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

@Henry since your discussion yesterday ,was on cams,but only for those who understand Russian,can you tell us something,why,`she was so angry and sent the guests out? Thanks for the best realm VHTV

But a cute fellow :heart_eyes:

and the love of my life at 6 years old but according to me heā€™s on cocaine I managed to take this picture of him after 20 attempts he couldnā€™t sit stillā€¦ :joy: :joy:

Very cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

if you cant se what you fancy it just left , i have never seen henry keep his strides on for so long , whois the guy sitting net to henry , is that his date for tonight ,

Just looked him up. but I do think H has a problem which seems to be getting worse if thatā€™s at all possible
I think most women have now wised up to him, it may have been a novelty in the beginning but the constant groping of anybody now and always getting naked is often uncomfortable to watch.
You donā€™t see any of the other guys behaving in that way to any woman.
I even think Pia has maybe learnt her lesson.

looks like another bad night ?

Did not see anything bad yet?