Mira & Henry (Part 1)

We do not listen them :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Just found out the redhead visited before. She got the name Hannah…
Identified by tattoo on leg:

Hannah when she visited on 18th December 2020:

But watching Koen kissing her tits while she is making out with Henry was OK ?

It gets even more interesting. Hannah was actually a participant on the site in realm16 in 2021. It was some kind of Cooperation between Felix and manager Jeka.
Here she is:

And look who was already with her back in the days:

But he also already had Lauren in same place:

Hannah and Lauren & Randy

I have to say watching her and listening to her harangue the group here , i wouldn’t want to have an argument with her. She seemed a very ‘’ positive’’ girl. Without understanding a word of what she is saying

1 Like

She was kissing them both, I think she was sort of into him but Henry made sure they weren’t alone too long

You are just a pathetic person

1 Like

now now Keon . you know you should not touch , untill Henry has had her first , even if you are a better person ,

1 Like

Last year he was jealous that Kostja and Mikl fucked Shana and Indira respectively, before he had his turn, so he made it his turn

1 Like

why is it thay have to bring there friends over to henrys , first it was kostia and indra , now its elshia and karel, it puts the block on anything happing ,

I thought it was her but couldn’t remember her name so I knew it would have taken me a while to find her. :grin:

1 Like

Elisha has the tattoos on the back of her hand, plus the bright red hair

Yes Elisha does have the Friday 13th tattoo on the back of her hand but I was referring to Hannah the lass Jabbs was talking about.

The fact is I don’t think many new people want to come over my guess, Henry is becoming famous and not in quite the good way he thought

Well maybe you should, you replied this time i see :laughing:

1 Like

Is that comment really neccessary?

Anyone who thinks Henry is a perv is pathetic according to his fanboys on the forum , I’ve learnt to just laugh at his fan club

down to the last two ? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: my heart b___ds for him not

dennis Hof (if you know who he is) then youll understand this comment ole H boy is a worn out one now just like dennis lol

1 Like

Sometimes you have to work with what you got