Mira & Henry (Part 1)

this time last year he had partys everywhere

You were not happy with that too. Again I still look for something bad. Can you show me?

1 Like

He is not meaning bad in the sense of bad bad but just that nothing is going on.
Just an english way of saying it.

The word boring is what he means then?

Yeah i suppose that is a fair comparison.:+1:

Thanks for telling me buddy :hugs:

Always happy to educate you foreigners :laughing:

leave him alone and an anti henry .

I like to see comments from anti henry people that if they have a quiet night then it means they are dead… :joy: :joy: :joy: @Henry thank god you don’t listen to what they say…

1 Like

I agree with you. Idiots like ryan 1977 does that everyday. Just like any other couple, sometimes mira and henry want a simple quiet night at home. Somehow the henry haters expect then to have orgies and wild parties every night

1 Like

M&H tried the nightly party last year from Jan thru June, but they lost most of their hot girls in the last 6 months so the partys don’t help anymore!

Good to see the art of conversation is dead :laughing:

Well, this time last year Russia wasn’t at war now, were they? If I had to guess the whole being at war thing negatively effects the average Russian from having parties “like they used to”…

Ummm I think you are giving him too much credit… :sweat_smile: From the comments he has left me I would say he means bad as in bad bad. :unamused:

who are you ? do you always moan ?

My name is NoSeth and nope sometimes I purr.

mr notseth nothing sensible comes out of your mouth, i will leave it like that bye bye not replying to you any more

Oh noooooooo say it isn’t so, you are breaking my heart. :broken_heart:

Oh No What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It would be a nice thing to see Pia getting either fingered, fingerbanged or fucked some time in the near future. I have had a hope about it during her last two Mira & henry Apartment visits. But it has not happened yet. Hopefully it will happen. She has a nice body, I think. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: