Mikl & Shana

Understood, shana just has a higher sex drive. Yes, the language makes it hard sometimes to understand what everyone’s thinking

Having just watched the catch up on last night’s party and seen your comments @MiklandMarica i would just like to say how lovely it must have been last night for you Marica to get a good share of Mikl’s attention. So much better than he used to be when he would quite often ignore you for long periods. So well done Mikl . That is hopefully not intended to be patronising, you have a delightful lady there and you have to look after her. I felt almost sorry for her yesterday you ( with Indira’s help) spent so long playing with her pussy on the sofa at the edge of the party i am surprised that she did not burst. Beautiful. And as for you Shana Hot hot hot yesterday. How much i would have enjoyed partying with you all if i were younger. And of course Mikl i should have said you have 2 delightful ladies there. How an ugly bugger like you does it i have no idea. _ only kidding . Good luck pal. Try not to tire yourself out before you reach 40.

1 Like

More attention for Marica might be due to Shana getting plenty of attention elswhere! :laughing:

Possibly but he did seem to be sharing Shana getting the fucks and Marica the cuddles ?

That is true, was just pulling your chain! In fact Marica had a great time and she got her fair share of attention from others. Everyone loves Marica!

Don’t think Shana would be bothered whether you are ugly or not, as long as you have a big hard rod, your in! :laughing: :laughing:

You know marica loves all the attention, when guys like Palmer and Paul get their fingers wet

Wearing my favorite clothes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It looks like Shana is enjoying some alone time in the kitchen with pancakes and some dildo play. :heart:

2 Likes

don’t tire yourself shana you already have a week’s stock last night

1 Like

Shana we want it in and walk with it like yesterday. that was hot.

Sometimes Shana has a look of Savannah to me, or are my eyes gone ?

Too bad elisha didn’t come over, then shana could surprise mikl

either they quit the parties to work on relationship or they been grounded for non participation Elisha and other

Shana you look so sexy tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Shana’s up, i guess she needs her goodnight fuck

:laughing:

1 Like

Even in s___p mode he’s ready😂

wish i was there and lick the rate😛

1 Like