It seems he forgot to close the toilet door! We see you

1 Like

Who is this cutie?

may be mikl will get her this timeā€¦

Is ze alleen gekomen?

mikl trying to get her _____ā€¦ :smiling_imp:
marica is also helping himā€¦ :sweat_smile:

If at first she wonā€™t fuck you, try, try again

This is the 3rd time sheā€™s been there and thereā€™s nothing. If only I would stop if I were Mikl

His dick doesnā€™t give up

This girl is a waste of time

Sheā€™s gone girl now

looks like Mikl and Marica may have some good quality time together since shana isnt around

I was thinking marica should make her move

2 Likes

I hope they donā€™t invite that girl over again, at least not for sex, i donā€™t think sheā€™ll do it

Hello my friend. this girl, we hope, will be a frequent guest in our house, no matter how much you like her. in fact, she has a lot of problems in her life and we want to help her. yes, there may not be sex with her or her friend, but we will be very pleased to lend her a helping hand. like a human, like a person to a person

12 Likes

You better stop saying and doing such nice things. Youā€™re going to ruin the reputation some people have of you as the sex crazed VHTV villain :rofl:

1 Like

but in general, if you do not talk about parties, sex, intrigue and money. This project gave Marika and me an excellent opportunity to help and pull people out of difficult life situations. You hardly saw an altruist in me, but Marika really likes it and is perhaps more important than sex

5 Likes

He did a very good job of helping shana when she first arrived, she seemed lost and unhappy, and look at her now, she loves M&M, kostja and indira of course, loves her surroundings. So if he can help this young women and her boyfriend in the same way, then more power to him

2 Likes

and THIS is why I have lots of Respect for Mikl no matter how much hatred others may have. regardless of the sex everyone thinks that Marica should be getting and how much time he spends with shana/and/or other women in the projectā€¦you Mikl and Marica always have a such a soft heart to help any one in need. Just like LILO when she was thereā€¦ it was a matter of making her feel wanted and loved again. Mikl is always there for anyone that is having a problem and needing someone to talk to and a shoulder to lean on. Marica is a girls best friend with sooo much to give in love and affection.

I hope you were able to see the joking nature of my comment. I donā€™t think you are the bad guy some people try to make you out to be. There are a lot of us who really appreciate you filling us in on what is going on in your lives.

1 Like