Mikl & Shana

I was lucky, I’m not a member, but they chose to fuck on the brown couch. All started by elisha seeing marica using a vibrator lying on the couch, so she ate her pussy, and everyone else joined in, and yes, mikl made her scream as she always does

would love to see that sounds so fucking hot

1 Like

I love Shana naked on bed and couch. Shana more upskirt. More masturbation.

3 Likes

Everyone will be disappointed, when in a new M&M&S apartment, shana has her own bedroom, and they’ll be no naked body on a couch in the living room

Nieuwe appartement is online J T I K

1 Like

What will be going through Mikl’s mind? All these new developements. He knew this was coming. He announced it! He needs to think of something new. Something that will keep us watching.
Hey @MiklandMarica! We know you are reading this. What is your plan? Many of us care about Marica. She is the sweetest. If she is happy, we all will be happy and so will you. I can not wait to see your next move. Another flat perhaps? Something bigger? I think Marica would like that. Keep up the good work! :+1:

@Shana took a great development lately. Would be cool seeing her doing own parties with own friends more often. :+1::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

![image|666x500]

Add images

(upload://2m90d3wZiHrw5P3CsW0J0fZt8Nv.jpeg)

Shana

looking beautiful

2 Likes

She always does. :heart_eyes: But I hoped for the naughty dress tonight :innocent:

1 Like

The night is still young. :smiley:

What image

I saw an old video from september 11, where mikl is getting a blowjob from felicia at H&M, and a nervous looking marica comes to see him, she looks a little uncomfortable and a little upset. You can tell she was very new to the swinging lifestyle, since he wanted her to kiss him and she seemed a little shy at the time

I think that Mikl has made it clear that his #1 is Shana…

He fucks shana multiple times at the party and marica once.

Shana is up with no s___p and leaving… where to?

i wish i was there​:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

i wish i was there Oooohhh🧐

Isn’t it weird how many nights marica s___ps alone, while mikl s___ps next to shana on the couch

Hi guys! About everything in brief:

1. Marika is very happy (otherwise she would say)
  2. Shana and Marika are girls number 1, Marika is simply not able to fuck like Shana often
  3. Patience of the Lord, be patient))
1 Like