Mikl & Shana

It doesn’t happen often, but it could be a a couple of hours a week kind of thing,

I’ve notice that Shana sometimes pops out early as well, and I think that might be a couple of days a week as well. I think the only time Mikl leaves the house is if they are doing their weekly grocery shop when they all seem to go out together.

I cannot help but think that a lot of you guys have got the relaionship between Elisha & Karel all wrong. Yes she seemed to be freer with her body when we first met her ( or maybe when i first saw her) . I think she came to a party at STIK with felix and certainly was quick to take her clothes off and ended up fucking Felix and possibly one other. Great fun. But then she met Karel and they really hit it off. Neither of them live at the 3 featured flats where we see them, so they are both somehow living elsewhere. She always seems delighted to see Karel at whichever house they meet up but yes, has been reluctant to undress and fuck around. It could be that now she is getting it regularly from him, possibly at another flat somewhere else, she no longer feels the need to act like a _____en kid. The night she came to the party with Felix she might have been coming off a 3 year ‘‘lean period.’’ No sex , who knows. Maybe she had to be that desparate to go out with married Felix . I think she is happy with Karel, just different to us from that first appearance,.

There is someone hiding behind Marica & Mikl, any ideas?

1 Like

It is Shana.

Has marica returned home

Many thanks. Should have known really, just looked odd.

Happy Valentine’s Day to Marica and Shana hope u beauties are having a great day

1 Like

thank you, we are very pleased

4 Likes

Nice to see you here Shana and hope you can stick around. :slight_smile:

I will try to please you more often with my presence on the forum

5 Likes

I really hope so as we could do with more facts than fantasies from the people that matter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiley:

your fantasies and guesses are very interesting to read

2 Likes

Not mine as I try to keep to the facts :laughing: :laughing:

I can only imagine what you think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I heard that you were running away with Henry and forming your own place. :laughing: Joking of course :slight_smile:

Just be yourself and try to have fun here. It is a place to relax and have a good time :kissing_heart:

1 Like

And @VHTV_James can you please be so kind and add @Shana to the group of participants here? :wink:

1 Like

anders krijgen we weer een hele discussie is het een echt of een feak mail adres :grin:

You are beautiful inside and out, you bring lots of energy and sexiness to the apartment. Hope to get to know more about you and how you met marica and mikl

1 Like

у этих людей очень живое воображение :slight_smile:

Thank you, it’s a pleasure to hear these words from you. Elisha introduced me to Marika and Mikl