Mikl & Shana

Who’s the guest?

Are you going to take over the apartement by yourself when Marica snd Mikl moves to a new apartement?

I believe that’s one of shana’s girlfriends, she came over, when M&M went away for a few days

Welcome to the forum and ur welcome

Hopefully you will clear up a lot of misinformation in the future and help put an end to wild and ridiculous speculation.

That would almost be a shame. Have you never heard the old adage. ‘‘Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.’’ I am sure that some of the speculation here has had Shana in fits of laughter .

Shanas friend Lika. She helped her with hairstyling some days ago.

Hey we been saying Shana belongs on the forum with us and there shes goes lol

That’s true she likes to watch as we do. Hopefully we see elisha sooner rather than later

1 Like

Shana is fantastic. Always a smile on her lips and always willing to please and get pleased. Nobody seems to enjoy sex more than Shana.

Is dit het stel niet wat pas ook op visite was en alleen maar zat te huilen :rofl:

That’s them! :laughing:

krijgen ze een 2 kans

Probably. Looks like she is wisely sticking to a cup of tea or coffee …for now!

2 Likes

This useless couple again? :man_facepalming: @MiklandMarica Why waste your time inviting them?

Not them🤦‍♂️

Maybe they are moving in after Marica and Mikl are moving out.

When were they visiting? I must have missed that.

They previously visited 30th January.

I still think she is not ready for sex yet, mikl will try all means to have sex with her, wait and see.