Mikl & Shana

feb1 in stik forum there is a clip

1 Like

I’ll always remember that day, for Kostja and Mikl’s high 5 while fucking elisha and indira side by side

i sent you the clip

I see it, it happened either before or after kostja fucked indira, ok cool

after cause at end of clip he walks back in but anyway she was her old self then karel and now miserable

It’s so great that kostja no longer worries about losing her, he left the room, mikl fucked her, and then kostja came back and fucked her good as well, and it ended with a high 5 among friends, beautiful

I sense mikl and company are just patiently waiting for her, basically, she’ll have a home waiting for her when things don’t work out again with karel

i hope thats the case i mean they did bring her back after huge fight let karel come over so yeah i think they know its just a matter of time before it explodes and she comes back and if mikl was smart make a full time participant maybe then she will stay more her self and not keep moving around

Beautiful image

4 Likes

No diffeent than a mouth or dick

It’s not her first time. She’s done it before. She also tried DP once so I guess she’s getting more training

I guess you havent been in the Gallery yet.

Where is Marica, I can’t find her anywhere?

2 Likes

Thank you…

Had enough of s___ping on the floor!

Marica and Henry might be on vacation :grinning:

mikl and shana, what a hot coworker

1 Like

This isn’t the first time marica has sneaked off early and was off camera for hours, bag in tow

I think she goes out regularly. She might have a job to go to…