Medea (Part 1)

@Medea, again longing for Sawyer? :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

You are an angel @Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

Medea is a doll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Medea’s signature pose…
:heart_eyes: :fire:

5 Likes

It was only very recently (within the last couple of days), I was wondering where you were as I hadn’t seen you for a while.

SO…

Welcome back! :hugs:

Welcome back

I’ve been here just not bothered with forum posts, others keep flooding the forum with pictures.

Sometimes it’s good to back away from it all for a while. I did it for about a week, a little while ago. Technically I was around but just didn’t respond to a single post the entire time, just watched what others were saying. I did however, continue watching certain cameras on the main site, to a degree. I found the entire experience rather ther__eutic and I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

I quite agree, quite theraputic, and as you say it’s good to back away from time to time.

Yes, allowing one’s brain to ‘recalibrate’…if you will. :slight_smile:

The look of exstacy, when she has orgasm…
:star_struck: :fire:

2 Likes

Medea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

3 Likes

Relaxing and checking phone…
:phone: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Lisbet has bought cats back …
:heart_eyes_cat:

Mellania visiting … :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Lisbet Mellania and Medea 3 beautiful ladies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Ever since flora moved in the area medea has pretty much become a flora clone. Pussy Not saying its a bad thing or a good thing its just what i observed since the move to this apartment and flora moving.

They’re both interchangeable as far as both being as uninteresting as the other one lately.

1 Like