Medea (Part 1)

Well I did ask about him earlier in one of my comments, wondering who he is.
So… @jabbath1987
If he does anything to warrant a name, I propose the name ‘Abraz’. It is apparently of Arabic origin and relates to mysteries. I thought that was appropriate as we don’t (yet) know who he is. :slight_smile:

That was my first look into Medeas realm today.

Mine too, I think. I saw Nolan and our new man and as you might expect, they grabbed my attention rather quickly. :slight_smile:

Didn’t you think that we (I) could also be voyeurs and people watchers as well? I suppose I like watch how my friends have fun, who are also participants and are now quite far from me, but most often it is interesting for me to read the forum, as well as look at myself from the outside Plus, we should not forget why we are here, of course, because we all want you to be interested in watching us, but how else can we find out if not through the site and the forum? I think it’s unfair to blame members for visiting this site

I don’t speak for all the participants, I only speak for myself. each member has their own reasons for visiting the site
with respect.

12 Likes

Well said :clap:

2 Likes

look i dont want to argue with you :heart:. but when you have a full group of poeple/friends and all of you playing and _____ing and i see you watching every couple of min what is happening in the previews, thats not be cause you are voyeur. Silver it is true that vhtv have changed,there is noone that can say otherwise,and it have changed not to the best.
before vhtv give fully access to participants viewing the the website, there was uniqueness, at least some sort of.people was improvising,people was more enjoying around.
if you are a voyeur as you say, than imagine the way a voyeur feels when he goes in the role that this is real life, and than seeing the participant checking the previews and that affects the behavior or the mood accordingly.

it is my opinion based on the 4 years in vhtv when vhtv gave access to the participant direct connection to the site was a crusial mistake. also for the forum. once this happen creativity died.
always with respect :slight_smile:

Medea prepares for bed.

3 Likes

He already got the name “Zeno” when he visited Lisbet & Nolan the night before.

1 Like

Oh OK, I wasn’t aware of that. Never mind then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not a problem I hope you like that name too? It means “Gift of Zeus” A name of Greek origin :wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Medea as the cutest facial expressions :hugs:

7 Likes

Medea :hugs:

7 Likes

@Medea what happened to the missing cameras??? :open_mouth: :thinking:

They fell down. I reported it.

The current Cam 4 has also just said goodbye…

Yep I reported them all. Medea will fix them when awake.

U know Medea and Lisbet doing the same thing right now :eyes: :grin:

3 Likes

Medea perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nice that Medea is back. :heart_eyes: :heart:

The hot glue was probably no longer good because the cameras fell off one after the other… :sweat_smile: