Medea (Part 1)

to be fair you could say that about the almost the whole of vhtv

Iā€™ll give you that. Exactly why I havenā€™t bothered subbing lately.

Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

How can anyone resist such an invitation.

4 Likes

The cleanest participant in VHTV :heart:

1 Like

Billie visiting :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Billie ffs :man_facepalming:

Mellania can only dream to look like that :laughing:

1 Like

Oh so you donā€™t make mistakes identifying people then :joy::man_facepalming:

I might do with people which i have seen only once and i have no interest on. But in THIS case there are two girls which have been around for a long time and both quite famous :wink:

Have an Excuse for everything donā€™t you :joy:

2 Likes

Well, not all the time, but i like chatting with you :hugs:

they are both beautiful no need for this comment

1 Like

I have never said they arenā€™t but looks like the brigade has activated once again :joy: :joy:

Going by the replies to an ignored person Iā€™ve noticed my mistake, Iā€™m human after all :man_facepalming:

he could have just corrected you and moved on and no big deal but then he just had to add a extra pointless comment

I donā€™t see his comments, :man_shrugging: Itā€™s only when you guys started replying I knew something was up :grin:

Oh a new term now ā€œbrigadeā€ :man_facepalming: always happy to give out your facetious comments but god help anyone says something to you

I always enjoy chatting with you, even when the comment is obviously provocative, i donā€™t mind and still answer :hugs:

If you donā€™t like the word " Brigade" i can easily replace it with a different one, Fanclub will be more acceptable to you?

Thank you for proving my point :kissing_heart:

Nolan found his way to see Billie :hugs:

2 Likes