Medea (Part 1)

Sheeeee’s back!! :heart_eyes:

Hello, Sawyer…

Why reply to @jamesdeenV3’s posts then?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This comment is toxic and can be considered bullying.

@VHTV_James this comment was inappropriately flagged for being off topic .

2 Likes

It was nice to see them together again :hugs:
:heart: these two :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sawyer is lucky guy to have a beautiful angel Medea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I can’t get enough of Medea :hot_face:

2 Likes

Shy apartment, 100 percent in sex is made in the dark, Medea shy,and closed, shy guest

Я знала что ты оценишь) Это специально для тебя было:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I don’t appreciate shy and closed residents, when there is sex like now, even if it’s from time to time I change my mind, 100% in sex always in the dark, sad, nothing new

Мой пост был довольно саркастичным

I know, Medea apartment / Infrared and amphibian apartment, lack of uninhibited guests, as the resident is not one

1 Like

It’s not up to you what they should do there is nothing shy about this apartment if the lights are off it doesn’t mean they are shy or whatever.

Of course not, as I said, when there is something like it is now, then it will be different

Infrared apartment

1 Like

Yes, nothing more than that, just nudity, sex like that doesn’t exist

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:arrow_down:

1 Like

Well I’m going to make a correction, Medea 99% amphibious and shy sex, (I don’t say 100%), I hadn’t seen these images, now maybe next year there will be something like that again

(I will correct my social networks too, and closed groups)

Ever since Medea came on she hasn’t be shy of the camera and having fun😈 with the lights on
Their are plenty of Medea having fun with the lights on in the gallery
Personally for me I enjoy the action with lights on and in the dark
Here’s 2 more pics of Medea having fun with the lights on :hot_face::fire:

2 Likes

Carlos dosn’t know what that is. He only knows shy. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: