They don’t make them that small. :rofl:

Up I said laddie :wink: :rofl:

Bon appetit Bux! :wink:

2 Likes

Late night snack… :pizza: :pizza:

:heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks Medea now I want some pizza :pizza: :yum:
I wouldn’t mind sharing that pizza with her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::hugs:

1 Like

medea realm was a party realm and now its a pussy cam realm and she even does toy play which she has never done before. Maybe there has been a change in management which would explain this drastic change but for me personally i preferred it before. Another apartment that involves medea is a pussy cam apartment too (lisbet & Nolan)

1 Like

i do not want to see people who like it when medea does pussy cam then complain when flora does it because this is as “in your face” as you can get.
( i do not like flora either)

1 Like

I like all the Pussy cam posers.

well at least you are consistent even though imo participants/guests who do pussy cam all the time are more of a insult to voyeurism then webcammers. Its fine sometimes but doing it all the time is overk__l but each to their own its just my opinion

1 Like

Offline - Landlord visit

1 Like

Daarnet was Medea bij Lisbet en Nolan

3 Likes

But the fascinating thing about pussy cam posers is that we have no idea who they are doing it for. Are they doing it for VHTV views, or , are they actually getting hot knowing that thousands of people may be watching them ?

Imo obviously they are doing it for views its easy money just spread your legs open and make sure its a good angle for the cameras also if you look at what they are doing on their phones they are looking at the previews to see if they are number one. If they were just doing it because they find it hot then they would be more subtle, not be obsessed with getting the perfect angle and looking to at the previews

1 Like

you might think that but until you can look into their minds you cannot possibly know. They might be doing it for their Grandad who is a premium member !!!

its cool that you want to believe that but if you cant see that spreading their legs infront of the cameras at a perfect angle while at the same time they are looking at the previews then well i got nothing more to say. Have a nice day mate.

1 Like

Thank God! :pray: