Medea (Part 1)

Thanks buddy. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that hope Sawyer will be okay sending him well wishes

2 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

Hey @Ken would you be willing to set up the cams for Realm0 jabba & Sawyer? :face_with_monocle: :sweat_smile:

I am torn - on the one hand I want to see Medea and Wayne/Gojo get together, but on the other I certainly hope and pray that Sawyer was not conscripted and there is some other reason for his absence :face_with_raised_eyebrow: But if that is the real reason, I suspect Medea will wait for him, and will most likely not move on to someone else unless - well, unless he doesn’t come back from Ukraine. :cry: Damn Putin, and damn his war :angry:

3 Likes

ken confirmed sawyer has been conscripted

So Ken will be leaving VHTV?

no sawyer but he was not a participant anyway

1 Like

Sorry @JamesDeen23 I think I need glasses!!! I missed the word Sawyer in your comment. :joy:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion about Russian invasion of Ukraine

House offline again? Looks like someone when whants to get laied unplugs the internet lol

1 Like

Back online and the girl & the dog back too :wink:

Ken & Co arrived

and left again

Wayne will score tonight!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:…………if the dog lets him. Talking of the dog it’s imprisoned in the kitchen!:rage:

1 Like

Lost connection again…

Yep it’s down again!