Marcel & Flora

He does not even read it. All he does is putting the hearts. He really is a strange guy.

1 Like

Is that just an easy way to stay ahead on the leaderboard?

2 Likes

No Iā€™m not a strange guy and I Donā€™t put to anyone I did it because of the Holidays To Thanks everyone for support my posting pictures Thank You !!

9 Likes

Interesting that Kade181727 is the only one in the last 4 months who has posted any videos of Flora in action that was over 13 seconds long. Is there some kind of secret pact that no videos of Flora be posted?

To post what? Flora dudlling those pension guyā€™s dick?

I donā€™t have it with him it was just my curiosityā€¦

I was thinking about going back to the start of the topics and just hearting everything to see if that would affect my leaderboard rating, but I just havenā€™t had the time to do it and I would not feel justified if it did!
:innocent: :blush: :innocent:

Why not banning all the managers ? Looking back in time, i hardly find a single manager who will not fit into your description.

Oh, as you just mention it, especially the very famous couple from Sergioā€™s place .

Or they are not fitting into your story ?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

john I love you but you donā€™t know things that other users knowā€¦un tomorrow you will find out how things workā€¦take it from meā€¦

2 Likes

Oh Andre, believe me, i know more than you can possibly imagineā€¦

Iā€™m sorry but you know a lot less about itā€¦

You donā€™t need to apologize Andreā€¦ :hugs:

i did not ask you nor did i tag youā€¦ so only here to put your two usual cents in?

no need toā€¦ things are rolling anyway

have a great evening my friend

JMO, a lot of people like his picture posts. So maybe he is just trying to share the love.
:heart:

I only asked why you are not fair in your commentā€¦

If you want to be the ā€œwhite knightā€, thatā€™s fair enough, but why not do it properly, go all in with everything that you know.

Why protecting other places and managers ? It only looks like youā€™re doing their dirty work and games

We know guys are just joking. There is so much hatred on this forum that we are surprised by it. We are not used to it :smile:

We all love him.

That came out weird. We love his photos :blush:

it all helps in his goal to be and remain no1 on the leaderboard , something i have been saying for way to long it should be deleted altogether , this forum is not a competition and merits are awarded by badges ,so no need for it

I understand. Look at the way I made my post. It was light hearted.
:+1:

Wow, and I thought life was a competitionā€¦
:man_shrugging:

I took it that way too :heart:

2 Likes