7 Likes

2 Likes

The wanderer returns (thankfully)…

Welcome back @Aderyn

3 Likes

1 Like

:star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you for posting that picture. It’s always a joy for me, when I see Aderyn. Quite honestly, he is one of the main reasons I keep my subscription running.

2 Likes

Damn, when I think about saying goodbye soon and I see this sight, I already get tears in my eyes. I’m going to miss it :heart: :cry:

3 Likes

Your not wrong it sure is a sight to behold and will be missed big time

2 Likes

Flora

6 Likes

actually I didn’t plan to respond to this, because I don’t give a fuck what others think of me, but because @VHTV_James itself showed its love on my and your post… just a quick response anyway.

the only thing that is inappriopiate here is that both @Flora and her Managers have not yet been banned from @VHTV_James.
both the managers and @Flora herself have broken the rules numerous times

Even though the big boss himself knows what’s going on, they don’t hesitate to take action against them

lying, cheating and threatening employees seems to be condoned unless someone comes along with hard evidence, ideas and suggestions from forum members are not responded to.
If the health of a participant is at stake, no action will be taken, so nothing is learned from the drama with Sergio… :s___py:

We call it ostrich politics, looking away from problems as long as it yields financial benefits. they could also conduct research themselves and approach and question the participants in question

3 Likes

since you couldn’t hold back can we safely tell everyone how things are going?..

1 Like

2 Likes

Excuse me @Eros if I ask you but I would like to understand well all the hearts you always put on any post…do you do it because you always agree with what a person says or do you do it to avoid discussions…(and just my curiosity of course you have every right to answer or not)…

1 Like

He puts hearts even he does not read it. Why he does it? No one knows. He started to put hearts on posts back from the year 2022 lately. Makes zero sense at all.

1 Like

afbeelding
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: