Marcel & Flora

well im happy to say this forum isnt my life , and at 72 yrs of age life doesnt hold any competition to me .

Well, understood. The forum is not my life either.
Glad you are on the backside of all that.
:+1:

I just looked at the leaderboard and noticed that Eros has collected more points this month alone than I have in 3 years… :crazy_face:

What advantage this brings to him, however, remains unclear to me… :joy:

the bomb went off in the forum…

1 Like

maybe it’s the billions of hearts he puts in every day…

i have nothing against the guy personally he actually uploads lots of quality pics yes some are repetative but that can be forgiven , just needs to forget about the leaderboard as it holds no importance

Can you say what the rules Flora and the managers have broken or are they written anywhere? And this is not me poking holes in your comment, I’m genuinely curious.

Furthermore, yes you would need evidence, that is how the real world works not sure why this is a point of contention.

Да, конечно же он возьмет и прямо сейчас отправит сюда как мои менеджеры нарушили правила , ты серьезно ? Смешно :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Никто ничего не нарушал. Они просто не любят наши царства и менеджеров. Пускай делают что хотят. Благодаря менеджерам есть я и много других царств. Так что спасибо им за все! @Lina_Alex

3 Likes

It is probably something to do with Participants taking money from viewers, without VHTVs’ knowledge!

:full_moon:
It’s a full moon it affects people negatively, it affects relationships and this month the intimacy, Create misunderstandings for no particular reason

1 Like

Мне надоело это всё читать. У всех бывают штрафы за нарушения-это норма.

2 Likes

Flora I Think 100% You have the sk__ls and ability to be a Manager !!

1 Like

Ur doing a great job always :100::hugs: and yes I miss seeing u cook sitting there looking beautiful and all of those beautiful poses that u do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just want to send u positive vibes :100:

2 Likes

You :angel: are not the problem, It is Lukas :rage: that just won’t stop bitching about things, that were probably his fault to begin with!

giphy
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes

Well, a lot of that is a matter of interpretation/definition. Your manager has a number of apartments that can be counted on one hand, right? :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes