Marcel & Flora

pleases come back Flora your the main reason i am still here you make my day :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Who is Briga?

1 Like

Looks like your tree neighbor stole it. You better find a private tree mate
Bird Popcorn GIF

1 Like

She will be back for sure

2 Likes

Incredible that a place which got disconnected by tenants over and over again is always allowed to return…

1 Like

it does provide employment.
the house needs to be renovated before she comes back, we’ve seen it before

1 Like

she is back

2 Likes

I would be interested to know whether Dennis had to pick up the trash that was dumped in the hallway, or whether that was Flora’s job… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you really think Dennis is capable of doing anything at home?

prototype Alfa man…

1 Like

I don’t know. Waiting for the next fight now :joy:

1 Like

You don’t want to steal the manager’s last apartments …

It’s not easy for him at the moment … forgetting to report vacation times to Fox, unannounced end to Cinderella …

The question is whether he still has money for the contestants with the penalties or maybe that’s why Harmony is considering quitting …

1 Like

While we all know you would be glad to see Flora leave, turning realm offline in case of urgency is definitely not a reason to get rid of participants

2 Likes

Even when she did it at least 5 times by now? :wink:

1 Like

maybe it’s like towing away cars who park illegally: sometimes you make more money from fines than from trouble-free operation :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

There are no fines if there is a reason

1 Like

Maybe time to finally start working properly? Or if not able to just quit :wink:

1 Like

But someone has to subsidize that then :saluting_face:

Fox? Harmony?

1 Like

So turning a place offline to cover up violence is allowed? I did not know that.

1 Like

Never too late to learn :blush:

1 Like

Bad summary:

Cat is beaten => (large) fines and warnings
Violence between people => no fines offline
Sexual violence => if (allegedly previously) contractually regulated … no penalties … is culture …

1 Like