Marcel & Flora

Aderyn in India? :joy::joy:

Very strange since 6 months ago he was still living with Alicia in his old apartment. Now we finally know where he always went when he left the apartment for an hour or two. To India!!! :joy:

1 Like

He was living with an other couple in India ! 3some …

3 Likes

Loool that’s not Aderyn at all. I don’t see even a slight resemblance there :joy::joy:

1 Like

After a few mugs of beer, the girl lying down looks exactly the same… :woozy_face:

1 Like

I’m wondering what you’re trying to prove with this video?

There is no Aderyn in the video, nor is it from RLC.

1 Like

Yes these are Viktor, Kye and Nena from old realm97

1 Like

Not to overstate the case but a minor domestic at Flora’s.

Haha Verbindungsprobleme deswegen offline . Flora und Dennis haben sich gegenseitig den MĂźll auf den Kopf geworfen war wohl ein Streit :joy: noch ein Grund warum vHT unter geht gehen offline und geben ein falschen Grund ein . Ab und an haben Wartungen Monate gedauert :joy:

I had forgotten what an interesting apartment that was.

She disconnected the place herself.

1 Like

But the fight in the bedroom was broadcast anyway… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

what you dont see is dennis begging for forgiveness and not to be kicked out , at least flora gave him some dignity :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

and poor Aderyn sat stunned in the hallway and didn’t know where to look… :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t see Floras realm at all now, is it temporary or final?

1 Like

Wegen ein Streit offline gegangen

But will she come back?

1 Like

Yes, as I said before, I love any (and all) of Aderyn’s happy facial expressions.

Happy Aderyn, happy me. Sad Aderyn (thankfully not something I have seen very often) and I become rather concerned about him, to be honest.

2 Likes

What happaned? HAD BRIGA EVEN? SOMETHING HAS IMAGES?

what happened?

I was s___ping in the tree and Kaya hadn’t given my binoculars back yet

1 Like