1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

:fire:

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Excuse me @David I don’t know why but your name came to mind as soon as I saw this man, I cant remember his name, Do you?

1 Like

Nope can’t think why my name came to mind…I have never seen that mystery man before, in my life!!! :laughing:

Seriously though, thank you very much for pointing the lovely Aderyn out to me once again. It’s always a pleasure to see him, no matter where he is. :hugs:

2 Likes

Hmmmm…is he new?? :thinking:

Well, if he deserves a name, I suggest Aderyn. :+1:

Correction…

He’s not new…and his name is David… :joy: :joy: :joy:

grafik

1 Like

I really did not recognize Aderyn, My mind started running through all the guests of Yan and Flora to think of who he could be, when David answered me, I suddenly remembered someone saying that Aderyn changed his hair style recently, then it made sense to me.

1 Like

Well I have never shown a picture of myself on here (and I am not going to, I am sure you’ll be relieved to read) but I can tell you one thing, Aderyn is CONSIDERABLY better looking than I.

By a HUGE margin!

3 Likes

Yes he unveiled his newest haircut to the VHTV world, a few days ago, over at Harmony’s. Well that was where I first saw it anyway.

1 Like

5 Likes

Six month ago, he was living with a couple in India for RLC … Thus back in Russia now !!!

That’s not the same boy

@David loves that facial expression, doesn’t he?

4 Likes

5 Likes