Marcel & Flora

1 Like

Iā€™m going to reiterate that I am generally fine with camming but as long as the equipment is not blocking the VHTV cameras, so while I am very interested to see what this show might be likeā€¦

ā€¦ I have concerns about the placement of the TV.

Iā€™m sure the cam show will be fun to watch but since it I would have to rely on the archive to watch anything that happens again, I hope there wonā€™t be any obstructions :pray:

EDIT: or at least I hope Camera 2ā€™s view will be sufficient

chaturbate ???

https://m.chaturbate.com/dragontattooooo/ they couple now

This is the current ā€œsingleā€ accountā€¦letā€™s see how long it is valid for when they appear as a coupleā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

You can change what it says. I know of several accounts that switch from single to couple shows

I know this and itā€™s supposed to be a bit of a joke. Flora had only closed the couple account with the three women and opened a single account. It is clear that this had more financial reasons.

Maybe this is a precursor to a return to a Dennis & Flora apartment. As a pure business relationship.

The monitor is cleverly positionedā€¦ Private shows on CB remain private or there is a paywall here and are therefore exclusive to CB. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I did a ticket because of blocking the cams.

Flora hasnā€™t had breakfast yetā€¦ thatā€™s how Dennis is eatenā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

" for a wedding day (55555)"

@Flora , would you like to tell us something? @DENNIS the future husband?! :innocent: :thinking:

Ah gotcha. Jokes aside it makes sense to have the two accounts so its clearer how to split funds with the other girls. The berrygirls account still exists after all if the other girls wanted to do group shows again.

As far as a joint apartment, personally I donā€™t think just because two people are named together it doesnā€™t have to mean they are tied to each other like how there used to be a ā€œVegas & Winterā€ apartment. Obviously Dennis and Flora have a much different relationship to those two but no two relationships are the same.

Anyway I digressā€¦ Hopefully they can find an alternative place for the monitor or an additional camera for subscribers

During the rehearsals the monitor was on the floor and everything worked wellā€¦ it didnā€™t block anything (little)ā€¦

Theyā€™re fuck partnersā€¦ although I think thereā€™s more affection there than with the work couple ā€œDennis & Eleanorā€ - that can be seen as an ice age.

You should wait until everything is uploadedā€¦

1 Like

I like to enjoy like this :heart_eyes:
Uploading: Ł‚Ų§ŲØ Ų¢Ų¬Ų±ŪŒ.jpgā€¦

For lovers of love storiesā€¦

Iā€™m just thinking about what a lucky guy Dennis is. I wonā€™t claim to know what is the current state of his relationship with Flora but not even 36 hours ago he was shagging another girl, so if he is able to pursue who he wishes, then gets to help Flora with her new(ish) endeavour and maybe even get a slice of the pieā€¦ Well life could be worse lets just say :smiling_face:

Š”ŠµŠ³Š¾Š“Š½Ń я Š“Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Ń :joy:

1 Like

Letā€™s see how long it will take til she scares him away too :joy: